Fallout 4 Patch Notes - Mod-Specific Fixes and Improvements
Fallout 4 lovers! Get ready for new on Fallout 4. Bethesda has announced a new, mod-focused update for Fallout 4's PC version which is coming next week to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The update 1.5.4. offer bug fixes and improvements for mods, as well as "important" changes for weapon and armor racks in the new Contraptions expansion. One of the improvements for mods is that there is now more space for text on the "mod details" page, while you can now use the Most Popular filter to choose between Daily, Weekly, and All Time.
As for the Contraptions fix, no longer should players lose weapon and armor mods or legendary status when removing them from the armor and weapon racks. Bethesda mentioned in a blog post that this update is required if you want to have a shot at the PlayStation 4 closed beta for mods.
There is one known issue that Bethesda called out, too. The "Add Ons" menu in Fallout 4's PC version is currently showing future expansions Vault-Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as being available, even though they are not. Bethesda said it's working with Valve to fix the problem.
Contraptions, the first of three new Fallout 4 expansions announced at E3 by Bethesda. Vault-Tec Workshop is scheduled to arrive in July, while Nuka-World is pegged for August. However, no exact date is given when Fallout 4's 1.5.4 update will arrive on consoles next week.
Fallout 4 1.5.4 Update: New features and Fixes
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu