We hope you find Games Cottage useful, informative and inspiring. If you have any questions or reactions to anything on the blog, you can either leave a comment on a relevant page, or if it’s a more general or technical issue, please email us at (husnain.alil@hotmail).
We do have a few rules of conduct about the Games Cottage. We want everyone to get involved and interact with these pages, and we’re very happy to hear your views, even criticisms, but please moderate your language and avoid any threatening or derogatory remarks or behavior while taking part in discussions. Please be respectful and tolerant and bear in mind that people of all ages and views will be using this site.
We don’t believe in censoring opinions, but we reserve the right to remove comments we believe will be offensive to other readers, or qualify as unreasonable ‘trolling’ behavior. Further terms and conditions for using games cottages are given below:
- Users of the Games Cottage must not post any material in the comment or in any other section that is knowingly false or misleading, defamatory, illegal, abusive, harassing, liable to incite racial hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually oriented, threatening, or invasive of anyone’s privacy.
- You mustn’t post anything you don’t own the rights to, or haven’t obtained necessary licenses and /or approvals for first. You mustn’t post anything technically harmful – including viruses, Trojan horses, worms etc.
- Anything you send or post to this website will be considered non-confidential. By transmitting or posting a contribution to the website you automatically grant us a ‘non-exclusive, perpetual, non-terminable, worldwide, sub licensable and royalty-free license’ – that just means we can copy and use your contribution in any form and any place that we think will help with our work.
- Contributors to discussion websites must have a valid email registered with us at all times. By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate.
- If we ask you to register for certain elements of our blog or website, please keep your registration details fresh. We also expect you to keep any user names or passwords private to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Let us know right away if you think someone else may have access to your account. The registered user is responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
- We may terminate your registration at any time, but it would generally only be if you breach the website rules. You won’t be able to re-register with us without our written consent.
- Here at Games Cottage, we may sometimes allow companies to advertise goods and services on our website. We will not knowingly run an advert that’s untrue, or which relates to goods or services contrary to our objectives, but the appearance of an ad does not mean we endorse the advertiser’s goods or services. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any advertising material or for any advertised product or service.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system from your use as well as misuse of this blog like as downloading or streaming from the website, or from following links to external sites.
Remember that, these terms may be updated or change at any time, in which case the amended terms will be posted here and will apply from the date we post them.